The Lawton Proud Initiative
Lawton Proud came together with the goal of spreading the word about the good things in our city. The group consists of business and community leaders from a variety of organizations including Fort Sill, Cameron University, Great Plains Technology Center, the Lawton Ft. Sill Chamber of Commerce, Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Southwestern Medical Center, Goodyear Tire, and more.
If you want to get involved in the Lawton Proud initiative, we encourage you to share the news we post with your own network on Facebook, and let us know about positive news stories and events happening in the community.
Share a Local Event
Share the Good News
- April 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- April 21 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
- April 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- April 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- April 21 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm